Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring?
- A government-issued ID and credit card must be present at the time of rental.
- Sun screen, insect repellant, eye protection (either sunglasses or goggles).
- You may get dusty and possibly muddy, so dress accordingly.
Terms and Conditions
- Drivers must be 21 years old or older and have a valid driver’s license. Passengers may be any age.
- HELMETS are available to all guests free of charge. All guests are required to wear a helmet and eye protection.
- Minor passengers must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian over the age of 25.
- We DO NOT offer insurance. Please check with your personal insurance provider for any coverage during rental.
- Guests cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any time during the rental.
- All guests must sign a release of liability waiver prior to participating in any activity. Guests who are 18 years and older sign their own waiver. Guests under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver on their behalf.
- A credit card preauthorization for $3,000.00 is required prior to the rental for security purposes.
- Machines come with a full tank of gas. Customer pays for fuel used upon the completion of their rental.
Credit Card Authorizations
- We place a $3,000 hold on your credit card while the equipment is being rented. This is in case there is damage or other small charges that need to be collected during drop-off. Authorization holds are placed at the time of pick-up and typically released within 24 hours after drop-off. However, this can take 2-3 days with some financial institutions.
- Reservation deposits (50%) are nonrefundable, but the remaining balance may be refundable if canceled more than 48 hours before the reservation date. Cancellations inside 48 hours of the reservation start time are not subject to refund and will be charged the full balance. No-shows and late arrivals are not eligible for refunds.
- We offer a one-time courtesy reservation rescheduling if the change to the reservation is made at least 48 hours before the reservation start time. Rescheduling is based on availability, and the new reservation must take place during the current season.
- Cancellations cannot be made online.